23 March 2010

My Power Comes from My Space Jacket

It isn't too roomy, it isn't too cramped
It isn't too cold and it isn't too amped
It came from a comet, with spacemen in tow
It's my metal space jacket, made of magic space snow

It gives me my powers to fight out in space
And be the protector of the whole human race
I punch and I swing and I kick and I jab
I shoot and dishevel, I poke, and I stab

I give 'em the ole - as they say - one and two
Defending the Earth for the red white and blue
I shake 'em and toss 'em and make 'em all run
I rattle their neck fat and just have some fun

I let 'em all know that it's serious-time
With a digital clock that reads quarter to nine
And if they don't listen and all go to bed
Then my magic space jacket repeats what I said

But it isn't so nice, as it only knows punches
Building fear at the center by eating their lunches
But all shall bow down at the end of the fight
To my magic space jacket and it's magic space might

No comments: